Wednesday 18 May 2011

New Upcoming Savage Opress Figure (Shirtless)

Ok, so here are my thoughts on the upcoming Savage Opress (Shirtless) figure which we got pictures of a couple of weeks ago!


I really like this figure and I feel Hasbro haven't let me down with this one! I don't see why they needed to give us three blades as one would have been enough, the one he used in "Monster". The detail on this one is spot and the expression on his face is really eye-catching. Some collectors have been debating the yellow colour on his chest, whether it is accurate or not to the scene this figure is based on? I believe that it is as the scene was dark and so all the characters models would have a darker look so I believe they have nailed this spot on! Right now, I will give it a 8/10 but I expect to have to raise that when I get this figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment