Sunday 15 May 2011

New Upcoming Clone Wars Figure/Vehicle Packs

Here is a look and my opinions at some new mini-rigs in the Clone Wars line.
AT-RT Walker/ARF Trooper: This one will be a Wal-Mart exclusive. It is a pretty good one in my opinion. Like with a lot of the mini-rigs, it's random made by Hasbro and I feel it's a good troop building pack for collectors. The ARF has interesting colours and would look good with Captain Keeli should Keeli be made. The AT-RT actually has some of Keeli's markings on it's armour which is pretty interesting. If I see this at a decent price on Ebay or Amazon I will pick this up.


Barc Speeder/Clone Trooper Buzz: It's another Barc speeder... Which most collectors have lots of anyway but seen as I rarely see amy mini-rigs in my area, I don't have a Barc! This will also be a Wal-Mart exclusive. The Buzz figure will go well with the Draa and Gree figures that have already being made. Both would be welcome to my addition and I will definitly buy it off Ebay or Amazon.


Speeder Bike/Castas: I like the design on this speeder and it is nice to see a Castas figure. I never liked the Castas character in the season 2 finale but he makes for an interesting figure and the speeder bike will be a great addition as well! If I see this I will pick it up to add to my collection.


Attack Cycle/Grievous: I still have never got the General Grievous figures so it will be great to finally get him in this mini-rig. It's also interesting to see a smaller version of the wheel bike from Revenge Of The Sith made for the mini-rig line. A definite buy for me.
Republic Scout Speeder/ARF Trooper: This is a very interesting troop builder and a must for any collection! It's a new type of vehicle and it's another excellent Clone! This ARF I especially like because his colours would go well with the Senate Security Clones. I can't wait to get this one in my collection for the frontlines.

Separatist Speeder/Battle Droid: Another unusual vehicle with another troop building figure! I like the colours on this Battle Droid, it reminds me of two of the Droids from R2-D2's squad from the Citadel arc. The vehicle isn't my favourite but it will have it's use! I can't wait to get this on the frontlines to blast some clones!


Flitknot Speeder/Geonosian Warrior: This will be a TRU (ToysRUs) exclusive when it comes out. I'm glad of that because the only exclusives I can get with buying on the internet are TRU so it will be great to see this when it comes out! A great pack for troop building the Geonosians with their Speeders to get new stuff into the collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment