Wednesday 25 May 2011

New Upcoming 501st Clone Trooper Fives

Ok, so now that we have better pictures of the upcoming Clone Trooper Fives (501st) in the "Defend Kamino" battle pack, here are my early thoughts on this figure!



This, along with Echo, is a really good addition to your army. Fives wore this gear in season 3 of the TV animated series in the episode "ARC Troopers". He comes with two DC-15 blasters and a removable helmet. I like the way Hasbro have done the detail and markings on both his legs and arms, most evident with the z-6 rotary cannon on his right arm. The translation is "For Hevy" after the Clone who sacrificed himself in the episode "Rookies" I really like the helmet design which is based off the Rishi Eel, the creature that killed Cutup, also in Rookies. I also really like the "Five" tatoo on his head which is really done well by Hasbro. Right now I rate this figure at 9/10 but my thoughts could change!
I look forward to getting Fives, along with Echo and ARC Commander Blitz in the "Defend Kamino" battle pack!

No comments:

Post a Comment