Tuesday 17 May 2011

New Upcoming Clone Wars Figures (17 May 2011)


Ok so here are my thoughts on two figures in an upcoming wave that had pictures posted of it earlier today!




Plo Koon (Cold Weather): This Plo Koon figure has been much improved over the 2008 version which is the Plo Koon figure I own. This figure comes with a weird type of mask that can be placed over his face. He also comes with his lightsaber and a couple of white things which you place under his feet. The sculpt of this is excellent but due to me being happy with my current Plo Koon figure, I won't pick this up.

Clone Trooper Echo (501st): I'm quite suprised they are throwing Echo into the basic figure line so soon considering the "Defend Kamino" battle pack still has yet to come out! This figure is exactly the same as the one in the "Defend Kamino" battle pack. He comes with a removable helmet and DC-15 blaster. The detail on him is excellent, especially the handprint and marking on his left leg. He is a great figure to get but I will pass on the basic figure one so I can get the "Defend Kamino" battle pack!

No comments:

Post a Comment