Wednesday 25 May 2011

New Upcoming Clone Trooper Buzz/Barc Speeder

Ok, so here are my early thoughts on the upcoming Clone Wars mini-rig "Clone Trooper Buzz with Barc speeder".



I really like the look of this new mini-rig! This mini-rig is based on the Clone Wars episode "Legacy Of Terror". The Buzz figure looks good, his markings are spot on. Not one of the most interesting Clone re-paints, but he is a Clone and I try to collect all the Clones so he is a must for me! His helmet markings are great but compared to the Draa figure, he isn't really that great. Buzz comes with a DC-15 blaster rifle. The Barc speeder is a simple re-paint and is a good troop building speeder for growing your own Republic army and I like the Barc speeder. Right now I rate this mini-rif at 7/10 but my thoughts could change!

No comments:

Post a Comment