Sunday 30 October 2011

Hasbro Possible To Make Clone Wars Figures no.12

56. 501st Clone Trooper -Phase 2-
Should this Clone variation be made, it would most likely be like the upcoming January 30th generic phase 2 Clone release but with markings painted over it. Detail-wise, I hope they do a good job. Hasbro have tended to get the colours on some 501st Clone figures wrong in the Clone Wars line, so I would hope for an improvement here. Articulation, the Stone sculpt which appears to be what all the phase 2 Clones will have. Accessories, could be two DC-15 blasters, a blue jetpack and a Z-6 rotary cannon. I expect to see this one released next year, perhaps as an exclusive like the phase 1 release, or in the basic line.
57. Clone Pilot Hawk -Phase 2-
This would be a really cool figure if made. The helmet would have to be an all-new design, so if Hasbro made this I would be delighted. Detail-wise, they would need to do a great paint-job, especially on the helmet, to impress me. The design of the helmet would prove vital with this one if made. Articulation, the Stone sculpt. Accessories, perhaps a Z-6 rotary cannon, DC-15 blaster and one Hasbro invented accessory. I would be surprised if this one got made, as his phase 1 version still hasn't been made and probably won't. If this does get made however, I would definitly try to purchase one.
58. ARC Trooper Fives -Phase 2-
This would be similar to a phase 1 ARC Fives should a phase 1 version be made. Only different would be a different helmet sculpt/design. Detail-wise, I would expect good from Hasbro. There is a lot of paint-applications on him, so I hope Hasbro would do it well. Articulation, depends on if they gave him the Srone sculpt, or used the usual ARC Trooper sculpt. Hopefully the ARC Trooper one, it was created especially for them, and kids and collectors alike both really like it. Accessories, two DC-17 pistols, a DC-15 blaster, a ARC Trooper backpack and removable helmet. I expect we could see this in the future, maybe basic line or battle pack.
59. Jedi Master Halsey:
Halsey would have to be an all-new sculpt if he is made, and would not re-use any parts from other figures. Detail-wise, I hope Hasbro would do a good job, especially on the head, with it being something different and all that. Articultion, I'd say Hasbro would include everything except the ankles, as usual. Accessories, his lightsaber. Other than that, I don't know, as I don't there would be anything else he could come with. Maybe we could see him in a two-pack with Knox or Trauma, but I don't hold out much hope for Halsey.
60. Jedi Padawan Knox:
Knox would also have to be an all-new sculpt if made. Detail-wise, like Halsey, the main part would be the head sculpt, and no re-using any parts. Articulation, everything except the ankles. Accessories, like Halsey, Knox's lightsaber is the only accessory I can think of. Again, a two-pack with Halsey is plausible, but I don't hold out much hope for this guy either...

No comments:

Post a Comment