Saturday 5 November 2011

Hasbro Possible To Make Clone Wars Figures no.13

61. Ky Narec:
Ky Narec would have to be for the face at least, all-new. Maybe a re-tooling of the Jedi robes of some other figure, but definitly a new head-sculpt. Detail, not that hard really, aside from the face, he's you're usual Jedi with the robes, so it wouldn't be that hard. Articulation, everything except the ankles of course, with knees similar to CW45 Anakin Skywalker. Accessories, this is a tricky one, besides his lightsaber, there isn't anything he could come with, unless it is a Hasbro invented accessory. I don't see any chance for this guy, while he would look cool and might sell well, but he hardly appeared, and that was only in a flashback, so I don't see Ky Narec getting released.
62. Karkarodon Warrior:
This warrior would make for an interesting figure in the line. The whole figure would have to be all-new, as nothing like it has been released in the line before. Detail-wise, I hope they would do a great job on the sculpt of this figure. Especially the face-sculpt, as it is very unique to the character. Articulation, I think Hasbro would cheat us and give no leg articulation, or include knees but not ankles. Accessories, I'm not sure on this part. I believe they held a pike/gun sort of thing at one point, but that's all I can think of. Perhaps one of Tamson's torture instruments as a bonus accessory, which would be interesting, perhaps the one that held Padme & Jar-Jar. I'd like to see this made, but it probably won't. Hopefully Riff Tamson might though.
63. Clone Sergeant Appo:
It wouldn't be hard for Hasbro to make this guy into a figure, just paint a white arrow onto the helmet of a generic 501st Clone figure. Detail-wise, if they make a generic 501st Clone before Appo, all they would need to do is paint that white arrow. Simple, yet effective to make a new figure. Articulation, the Stone sculpt. Accessories, his DC-15 blaster. Perhaps a rocket launcher as well. I think Hasbro would make Appo, considering how easy he would be to make. I think they will put Appo in a battle pack at some point.
64. Asajj Ventress (Jedi):
I'd love it if Hasbro made this, as it would add a different kind of Jedi to the Jedi already released, plus it would mean we get a "good" Ventress. Detail-wise, should they make this, I hope Hasbro would do a good job. There are lots of different details on this Ventress figure, and I hope Hasbro would do a great job. Articulation, everything except the ankles, knees similar to CW44 Ahsoka. Accessories, just the two lightsabers pictured above, though Hasbro could also include an invented accessory of theirs. I don't see Hasbro making this, although it would make an excellent figure.
65. Asajj Ventress (Nightsister):
This Ventress however, is definitly one I could see Hasbro making, with the only drawback being that she is a female. Detail-wise, again I hope Hasbro would do a great job. Hopefully with an inclusion that you can pull her head and mouth-cover down, and up again. The gear overall has some nice gear, and I hope Hasbro would sculpt this well. Articulation, everything except the ankles. Accessories, her red lightsaber, and perhaps a Hasbro invented accessory. I think we could see this Ventress in the basic line at some point...

No comments:

Post a Comment