Monday 7 November 2011

Hasbro Possible To Make Clone Wars Figures no.14

66. Ima-Gun-Di
Ima-Gun Di would be a kit-bash off a couple of other figures (probably) if made. Most likely from Plo Koon & Nikto Guard. Detail-wise, I would hope they would do a great job on the face-sculpt, as that is the only thing they would definitly have to make an effort to create something new on this one. Articulation, if they use the Plo body, it would have terrible articulation. Otherwise, possibly that of the cold weather Plo Koon. Accessories, his lightsaber. Other then that, Hasbro would have to invent their own accessories. Hasbro have said we won't see Ima-Gun Di, but I think they should make him, as he was an excellent Jedi and would look good as a figure.
67. Clone Trooper (Keeli's Legion)
I would like to see this one made. This is one Clone with a lot of different markings to the normal Clone, and it isn't a very easy re-paint. Detail-wise, if they make this guy, I hope they would do a good paint-job. Articulation, either the Stone sculpt or original mold. Accessories, two DC-15 blasters and a z-6 rotary cannon. I think Hasbro should put this guy in a battle pack, he would make a cool Clone re-paint.
68. Cham Syndulla
Cham Syndulla would have to be an all-new figure if made, and would make for a very interesting addition to the line. Detail-wise, being all-new, he would have to use an entirely new sculpt if made. Articulation, similar to Hondo Ohnaka, with no leg articulation. Accessories, a blaster pistol, and probably have a Hasbro invented accessory. I'd say the best chance for Cham is in the mini-rig line with a Blurgg, but even that's very unlikely.
69. King Katuunko
Katuunko would also have to be an all-new sculpt if made. Detail-wise, Katuunko has so much different aspects/details to him, and I would hope that Hasbro would do a fantastic job here. Articulation, everything except the ankles, perhaps even ankles, as he has short legs. Accessories, a Toydarian blaster and sword, and maybe a throne chair? I don't think we will see Kaatunko released, which is a shame, because I would love to see him as a figure.
70. Bail Organa
Bail Organa might also have to be an all-new sculpt if made. Detail-wise, I hope Hasbro would do a great job, as I really like his face and clothing design in the series. Articulation, everything except the ankles, of course. Accessories, his blaster in "Senate Murders". Other than that, I'm not sure, except for Hasbro invented accessories. I'd like to see a animated Bail Organa, but I don't see Hasbro releasing a Bail anytime soon, if at all...

No comments:

Post a Comment