Sunday 9 October 2011

Hasbro Possible To Make Clone Wars Figures no.9

41 ARC Trooper Echo:
Should this version of Echo be made, I believe it may have to be a bit of a kit-bash as well as re-paint. The reason being, that Hasbro must include a removable helmet with this one. So, Hasbro would just need to kit-bash the current ARC Trooper helmet into a removable one. Detail, I hope it would be good. Hasbro did a great job on the 501st version, and would just need to carry that over into this one. Articulation, same as the Blitz and Colt figures, with that specialized full articulation for them. Accessories could be a DC-15 blaster, two DC-17 pistols, and maybe one of those Commando Droid shields. I'd be really surprised and gutted if Hasbro don't make this, and make it right, as Echo is a favourite of mine. I'd say we should see a basic figure release next year.
42 ARC Trooper Fives:
Again, Fives would have to be kit-bashed with a removable helmet to keep me happy. Detail-wise, like Echo, they did a superb job on the 501st version, and I hope a version of this would be just as good. Articulation, again, same as Blitz and Colt. Accessories, similar to Echo with a DC-15 blaster and two DC-17 pistols, but could also include a hologram of Clone Captain Rex. I'd say we can expect Fives in the basic line next year as well.
43 Citadel Commando Droid
This has got to be my favourite Commando Droid model so far in the show! So I really hope it gets made, and that Hasbro do a good job on it if it is. Detail, I expect a really good paint-job should this be made, as it has some really bright and awesome colours.  Articulation, very-well articulated like the other Commando Droids. Accessories, I'd say two E-11 blasters, and one of the shields pictured above. I could see a basic figure, mini-rig and/or battle pack release for this one!
44 K2-B4
I reckon this Tactical Droid would look very interesting as a figure! Some pretty nice colours on this one. Detail, should K2-B4 get made, it would need a really good paint-job considering all the purple and yellow colours. Articulation, same as the other two Tactical Droid figures. Accessories, a E-11 blaster, hologram of Osi Sobeck and maybe a table with a map of the Citadel. I'd be surprised if this gets made, but maybe a battle pack release could happen.
45 Security Battle Droid:
This would be nice to see in animated form, given the movie versions of it. Detail, shouldn't be too hard, all Hasbro would need to do is add red paint to a normal Battle Droid. Articulation, either the sculpt with or without knees will appear. Preferably the one with knees. Accessories, probably two E-11 blasters. Also perhaps an Anooba. Again, I'd be surprised if this is released, but I would pick one up. Perhaps a battle pack or mini-rig release...

No comments:

Post a Comment