Saturday 1 October 2011

Hasbro Possible To Make Clone Wars Figures no.6

26 Padme Amidala (Battle Gear):

This Padme could be a kit-bash of the one from 2009, but I think this one would have to be an all-new sculpt. It does have rather big differences in comparison to how the 2009 one looked. Detail-wise, should this get made, I hope Hasbro put a lot of effort into detail for this one. There is a lot of really awesome paint applications, and some really nice parts like the holster and skirt part, that need to be designed right, and I think Hasbro could do a good job at it. Articulation, same as the 2009 CW35 Padme Amidala, without any ankle articulation. Accessories, her usual pistol which could fit in her holster, plus a spare pistol in case, as Hasbro sometimes put spare ones in with figures now. Hasbro probably would also throw a big, bulky accessory in here too. Cool accessories included would be holograms of Tarpals and Dooku, but that's highly unlikely. If made, I can see her getting a basic figure release.
27 General Tarpals:
General Tarpals would have to be an all-new sculpt, and no kit-bash's from Jar-Jar Binks, as from my point of view, there's no similarity in design in the Clone Wars between the two. Detail-wise, I hope they get it spot on, considering how the character has grown on me due to his epic performance in "Shadow Warrior". Those little whisker type things on his face, would be interesting to see Hasbro design those sometime. Articulation, I'd say the same as Jar-Jar Binks, but with bending knees included. Accessory wise, I'd say a couple of Gungan spears, a couple of Gungan energy balls, and possibly a hologram of Padme Amidala could be included. Should Hasbro make this, I'd see him slotted in the basic line...
28 Gungan Warrior:
Like Tarpals, I feel these would have to be an all-new sculpt. Detail-wise, I hope they do really well and get the colours right, Hasbro can often mess up on colours, but I'd love to see them giving a go to trying to capture the lighter/yellowish coloured ones pictured here. There are actually two variants of Gungan Warrior they could make, but I'd rather take the lighter coloured one above. Articulation, same as I posted for Tarpals above. Accessory-wise, also the same as Tarpals, but without the hologram of Padme. I believe we could see a Gungan Warrior in the foreseeable future, if not the yellow one. Perhaps in the basic line or mini-rig.
29 Magnaguard:

Hopefully, these Magnaguards will be re-paints of the early 2010 variation, and not the terrible first Clone Wars version in 2008. Detail-wise, I hope they get the colour of these spot on, the characters above are very bright, so hopefully Hasbro can re-create this, possibly making it into a kind of "glow-in-the-dark) feature. Articulation-wise, same as CW49 Magnaguard. Accessory-wise, a couple of electro-staffs that they use. Maybe re-straints for Anakin, but I'd say two electro-staffs is enough. I can see a basic figure release sometime.
30 Tactical Droid (Naboo):

This one would definitly be a re-paint should this one be made. Detail-wise, should Hasbro make it, I hope they get the colours right, as they did well on that part with the two previous Tactical Droid figures. Articulation, same as the other Tactical Droids. Accessory-wise, one E-11 blaster, maybe a couple of Hasbro made up accessory should it be in the basic line. I don't overall see much chance of this one getting made, but if it does, possibly a mini-rig with either a Flitknot Speeder or randon Hasbro vehicle...

No comments:

Post a Comment