Sunday 9 October 2011

Hasbro Possible To Make Clone Wars Figures no.10

46 Commander Wolffe (Phase 2):
Commander Wolffe would be a kit-bash/re-paint. Re-paint if other phase 2 clones are made before him, but the helmet would have to be an entirely new mold. Detail, I hope they do a great job. In my opinion, the phase 1 Wolffe is the best Clone figure made so far, so should they make this one, my expectations will be high. Articulation, depends on which sculpt they go with: Stone or original. Accessories, could be two DC-17 pistols, a DC-15 blaster, a hologram table and holograms of Padme Amidala and Yoda. I'd say we could see this in the basic line next year.
47 Clone Trooper Sinker (Phase 2):
I hope we see the phase 2 versions of Sinker and Boost made, though not as exclusives. I probably will never be able to get the phase 1 versions because of where they were exclusive too. Detail. It's not much different from a generic one, just grey on the sides and back of the helmet. So, I think Hasbro should get it right. Articulation, again depends on the sculpt. Accessories, for Sinker, I'd say two DC-15 blasters and one computer. Maybe a removable helmet. I think this could go well in a battle pack with Boost and C-3PO.
48 Clone Trooper Boost (Phase 2):
Boost has a pretty nice helmet design, so I would hope Hasbro would do a good job on it. Detail, hopefully a nicely-detailed helmet if made. Other than that, it's really the same as a generic Wolfpack Trooper. Articulation, depends on the Stone or original sculpt. Accessories, probably just two DC-15 blasters. I could see a battle pack for this one.
49 Wolfpack Trooper (Phase 2):
I really hope they release this one. Hasbro have dissapointed me in that they haven't released a phase 1 version yet. Detail, hopefullya  really good paint-job and attention to detail on this one. Articulation, again depends on the sculpt. Accessories, a DC-15 blaster, a DC-15 blaster rifle, and one or two of those boxes in the above picture. I would be utterly devesatated and shocked if this doesn't get released. I hope for a basic figure release sometime.
50 C-3PO (Dirt Markings):
I would be completely speechless if Hasbro made this over many other important characters and designs they should make. Detail, same as the old C-3PO, just with dirty markings painted over it. Articulation, same as the 2008 Clone Wars C-3PO. Accessories, I believe none actually. I don't believe the C-3PO figure made had any either. I don't see this happening, though it would be pretty funny if they did make this...

No comments:

Post a Comment