Saturday 11 June 2011

New Upcoming Clone Wars Figure CW38 Clone Commander Jet

Well, after a long delay of us not getting this figure after he was meant to be released last year, here are my thoughts on Commander Jet as we have good pictures of him!

WOW! I'm telling you, I couldn't care less that Hasbro delayed Jet for so long, he looks awesome! Clone Commander Jet made his debut in the TV series episode "Landing At Point Rain". Jet was the Clone Commander under the command of Jedi General Ki-Adi Mundi. Commander Jet wears a special type of sonic helmet which prevents damage from Geonosian sonic blasters. His helmet design is great and totally accurate to the show. He also has a yellow painted pauldron and kama, also very well accurately done by Hasbro. The sculpting and painting on this figure is great as well. Commander Jet's figure comes with a rocket launcher, which is just playability for the kids and two DC-17 blaster pistols like he used in the show. Right now, I can find absolutely no faults with this figure (Even as picky as I usually am), so for that reason, I rate this figure at 10/10 but my thoughts could change!

1 comment: