Monday 23 January 2012

New Upcoming Hasbro Republic Attack Dropship

Thanks to Sandtroopers for sharing, we now know 3 of the 4 scheduled mini-rigs for 2012. Just one left...



My opinion: Not surprised to see this released, but I don't like it that much. The Clone Pilot looks nice, and I'd been hoping we would see a Phase II Clone Pilot released quickly, and here we have it. The backpack is downright awful though, perhaps as bad as the dreaded propulsion pack. The dropship, meh. I don't like it when they tend to take the cockpit of a big vehicle, load it up with too many guns and try to pretend to us that it's a new vehicle. Just something I don't agree with, as I consider it lazy. I am interested in getting the pilot, but the rest of the pack, the backpack and vehicle, probably not. We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment