Sunday 25 September 2011

Hasbro Possible To Make Clone Wars Figures no.4

16. Riff Tamson:
Riff Tamson would absolutely have to be an all-new sculpt. As we have had nothing like him that could be kit-bashed/re-tooled from another figure. Detail-wise, Hasbro could do either a really bad job at this, or an amazing job at this. It's one or the other, it can't be anything else. A nice detailed feature they could would be snapping jaws, as the actual character likes to go around biting into characters. The body detail might be easy, main colours would be the Separatist ones with logos. The face sculpt would provide the main problem, should they make Tamson. Articulation, all the neccessary except ankle articulation as usual from Hasbro I'd expect. Or, as he has different feat to the usual figures, they might just give him ankles to add for more playability, but I'd expect not. They could throw in excellent arm articulation, so you could pose him like he would be floating. Accessories is the major problem with this one, as I can't think of anything to come with. One thing that strikes me, would be his torture devices at the start of "Prisoners". Either a couple of eels, or those "torture" machines that hold Padme and Jar-Jar. But I can't see them fitting both in. If made, I'd say a basic figure release.
17 Adi Gallia:
Adi Gallia would either be a kit-bash or an entirely new-sculpt. Kit-bash possibly with parts from other Jedi figures, with an all-new head on top. But I would rather they made an all-new sculpt for Gallia, her body is definitly different to that of other Jedi figures. Detail-wise, I would hope for exellent detail. The head sculpt especially, could be of a great design, but could also easily be messed up. The body shouldn't be too difficult to detail. Articulation, definitly everything except the ankles, with bending knees like CW44 Ahsoka or CW45 Anakin. Accessories, obviously her lightsaber. The other/other's could prove difficult. I'd say a Hasbro invention, or re-use of the glider in CW54 Saesee Tiin but in her starfighter's colours, could be a potential accessory.
18 ARF Commander Trauma:
Trauma would be a mix of a kit-bash and re-paint. Re-paint the regular ARF body, but then kit-bash involving the pauldron and kama and stick it onto the ARF body, as we haven't had a ARF Commander before, just regular ones. Detail-wise, I would hope for great detail. Trauma has a lot of different colours to him, and I would hope Hasbro would be able to detail all these colours in correctly, with the proper colour paint. Articulation, as he would be in the ARF body: it would definitly be the full articulation, including ankles. Accessories would be his DC-17 blaster pistols, a DC-15 blaster. Plus, a Hasbro invention I would say, or a Z-6 rotary cannon. I could see a basic release for this one...
19 Lux Bonteri (Cold Weather):
Lux Bonteri would have to be an all-new sculpt should he be made, which doesn't look likely. Detail-wise, I would hope for a lot of excellent detail done into this figure. Especially on that hat, I hope for excellent detail on his hat. I much prefer this Lux hear to his original one, it just looks more realistic. Articulation, same as either the recent Anakin or Ahsoka figures, without any ankle articulation. Accessories is the main problem with this one. Considering he will be with Death Watch, maybe a Mandalorian blaster or two. Also, a removable hat would be nice. Other than that, I'm not sure. I doubt this will be made at all, but perhaps in a mini-rig, packed in with either a Mandalorian speeder bike, or some form of speeder shown in that interview with Dee Bradley Baker.
20 Ahsoka Tano (Cold Weather):
This Ahsoka would most likely, if not definitly have to be an all-new sculpt. Considering that Ahsoka's snow gear is considerably different to that of the cold weather Jedi made so far, as well as that she is a female. Detail-wise, I hope it's extremely good. The most impressive thing about the recent CW44 Ahsoka was the amazing detail, and we finally had a good Ahsoka face sculpt! So, I hope for a similar or better face sculpt if this one is made. And I hope the cold weather gear is done, it looks amazing her cold weather gear. Articulation, either with the CW44 Ahsoka knees, or with the CW53 Plo Koon knees. One or the other I'd say, consideing it's a cold weather gear one. No ankles as usual. Accessories, this is easy to be honest. Her usual two lightsabers, possibly a removable cold weather hat, to reveal her full head. A cool addition would be to be able to take off the whole cold weather gear, to reveal the normal outfit one underneath. But I doubt that will happen, Hasbro will want this to be an entirely-different Ahsoka figure. I'm just gonna say flat out that this WILL be made, hopefully in early 2012. I can't see this being a question, we've gotten every cold weather Jedi after all, including ones not in the show! I'd look out for this one next year, definite basic figure release from my point of view.

No comments:

Post a Comment